Kurtz Website Usage
Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and
be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not
use our website.
The term “Kurtz” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website
whose registered office is at 1900 Garnet Court, New Lenox, IL 60448. The term ‘you’ refers to the
user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kurtz. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily simply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kurtz takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.